2015년 4월 5일 일요일

video resources in class

I saw many useful videos teaching English.

Teaching English by movie clips is interesting. So I'd like to use the movie clips in my class.

First, before watch the videos, I'll give the topic of class and make students talk about the topic.
Second, I'm going to give them 'Key-questions' from the movie and let students discuss about the questions. After that, I'll give a worksheet including some quizzes and blank scripts. And I'll also let them know some difficult words and watch the movie clip.

After checking the answers, I'll do after-watching activities, thinking as if you were in the character or discussing about what you think.

Here is a example,  http://film-english.com/2014/02/12/soulmate/

It was very interesting Using video in class. I've learned  many ways to teaching English with video resources.





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기